Demo Blog

From straight to curl, what do u THINK?

by Joselynn Lim on Nov.22, 2009, under

Actually what i mean 'from straight to curl' is my hair, not as what u're thinking! *haha* Recently 've been addicted to curly hair because it makes me look more elegant, in MY opinion. So, i love it!



OR


But how u think? which one do u prefer? LOL!

For ur info, 've been taken around 1 hour to finish this "beautiful" curly hair style. Not too long but it needs patience. This is just for temporary so ONLY 1 hour needed, don't be shocked, hehehe. And the whole process was conducted by me! However, i think straight hair suits me more (look younger perhaps^^) .


younger right? (in straight)

So actually this is just a SS section for me to show up my photos. haha. Anyway, remember to vote for which hairstyle u prefer =)
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!