Demo Blog

22.05.2010-1st Round

by Joselynn Lim on Nov.22, 2009, under

Today 've dated with my Utar friend, Liyi. She is my foundation friend who always says that she is Jack of all trades but master of none. Instead I think she is master of all, at least she is better than me =)

First of all, we had our lunch at Carl's Jr. It was my first time because I always prefer McD before this. But 've to chance my opinion today onwards because Carl's Jr was so so so nice! XD I ordered beef 'famous star', whereas Liyi ordered chicken.


Big size meal (soft drinks, burgers & fries)


Their fries are very fresh and crispy *yummy*


Super big burger, 'm very full after finished it!


Liyi, the one who master of all!
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!