Demo Blog

22.05.2010-2nd Round

by Joselynn Lim on Nov.22, 2009, under

-Letters to Juliet-

Story:
Letters To Juliet is an enchanting love story -- a tale of encountering new sparks and rekindling old flames. When Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), a young American, travels to Verona, Italy -- the romantic city where Romeo first met Juliet -- she meets a group of volunteers who respond to letters written to Juliet seeking romantic advice. Sophie finds and answers a letter that has been lost for 50 years, and is stunned when its author Claire (Vanessa Redgrave) arrives in Italy with her handsome but overprotective grandson (Christopher Egan) to find the fiance she left decades before. Fascinated by Claire's quest, Sophie joins them on an adventure through the beautiful hills of Tuscany searching for Claire's long lost Lorenzo. The journey will change their lives forever, as they discover it's never too late to find true love.



“I thought true love has no expiration date” – Amanda Seyfred



It was my first time to watch love story^^ because love story is always bored in my impression. But I have to change my view after this. Fortunately 'Letters to Juliet' is a romance+comedy movie, so I enjoyed the movie and did not fall asleep. LOL.


2 tickets for me & my friend!

Guys, if u're interested please go and watch^^
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!